To impart Quality Education towards the holistic development of students and be a strategic partner in the Industrial Advancement arena and emerge as a ‘Center of Excellence for Higher Studies’ in the specialization of Information Technology.
- To offer doctoral programmes in the field of Information Technology to enhance research activities.
- To awaken the young minds and lay solid Engineering foundation among the graduates through the design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data.
- To produce graduates with ethical principles and commit to professional ethics to cater to the norms of engineering practice.
- To create graduates to work individually and as a member of a team to function effectively in multi-disciplinary areas for solving complex engineering problems.
- To use modern Information Technology tools and appropriate teaching techniques for predicting and modeling the real world problems.
- To provide contextual knowledge among graduates to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues through innovative professional engineering practice.
- To prepare and build the ability to recognise the need for independent and life long learning in the context of technological changes in the field of Information Technology.
Short Term Goal
- To achieve Academic Center of Excellence
- To achieve 100% Placements
- To produce 100 % results
- To become a Research nodal center
- To produce more university ranks
- To enhance Industry collaborated projects for students
- To Bring more entrepreneur from students community
Long Term Goal
- To set up centre of excellence in collaboration with renowned industry
- To set up research park to cater the needs of the society
Programme Educational Objectives
- Graduates will be proficient in utilizing the fundamental knowledge of basic sciences, mathematics and Information Technology for the applications relevant to various streams of Engineering and Technology.
- Graduates will possess core competencies necessary for applying knowledge of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit, manipulate and analyze data in the context of business enterprise.
- Graduates will be capable of thinking logically, pursue lifelong learning and will have the capacity to understand technical issues related to computing systems and to design optimal solutions.
- Graduates will be able to develop hardware and software systems by understanding the importance of social, business and environmental needs in the human context.
- Graduates will gain employment in organizations and establish themselves as professionals by applying their technical skills to solve real world problems and meet the diversified needs of industry, academia and research
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one‟s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Demonstrate independent critical thinking, apply modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities and to analyze the impact of technology on individuals, organizations and society
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- Manage complex IT projects with consideration of ethical, environmental and risk factors with sustainability and operational implications.